Show Side Menu
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999

What to do in a Medical Emergency

If you have a minor medical emergency, during surgery hours you should contact the practice first.

Minor Injuries Units

The minor injuries units offer treatment to anyone with a minor injury, if their own GP Practice is closed or cannot deal with the incident.

The Bridgnorth Community Hospital Minor Injuries Unit (Tel: 01746 762641) is open Monday to Sunday 8.00 am - 9.30 pm

If in doubt telephone the GP surgery or Minor Injury unit first.

Accident and Emergency (A&E) The two Accident and Emergency departments in Shropshire are at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital (Tel 01743 261000) and Princess Royal Hospital - Telford (Tel 01952 641222) for more information about these Hospitals please click this link

For further advice you should dial 111, which is a helpline for urgent but not life-threatening health issues.

Local Services, Let
Local Services, Let